- Optimized ice traction and breaking
- Excellent snow traction
- High steering response and Optimized handling on dry roads
- Smooth and quiet riding
- High mileage and low rolling resistance
- Feature: Optimised pin geometry with edges in all directions.
- Effect: High interlocking with the icy road in lateral and longitudinal direction.
- Benefit: High lateral stability, extraordinary ice traction and braking.
- Feature: Circumferential middle block row with straight sipes.
- Effect: Large contact area with many grip edges.
- Benefit: High ice grip.
- Features: Double pitch structure with many grooves in the shoulder area. Straight sipes in the middle.
- ' Effects: Many grip edges and high void volume to collect snow. Sipes open themselves.
- Benefit: Excellent snow traction and braking.
- Feature: Optimised angle block edges in all directions.
- Effect: grip edges in all directions.
- Benefit: High lateral grip on snow.